iceKnife 2.0 - First Cut

Posted by Adrian | Posted in , | Posted on 00:25

OK so some people (well, one person) are forever pointing out how my personal website, iceknife.com, has been saying "This site is undergoing a major revamp - please bear with us!" for simply ages.

I have finally begun designing for the Web 2.0 release of iceknife.com.

You are no doubt thinking - what does that mean? Well I am glad you asked.

I want to achieve three things with this upgrade:

  1. I want to move towards utilising public API whenever possible;
  2. I want to update technical specifications to the current version of, well, everything;
  3. And I want it all to validate and render mostly identical across browsers.
Thats all :-)

Here's a very first shot at the layout.


[click on above to see full size]

I'd love any feedback from any one. Anyone? Is anyone out there?

Comments (1)

  1. cool man, when's the IPO? :)