Jesus Gyms

Posted by Adrian | Posted in , , | Posted on 05:11

Those of you that know Adrian are probably not surprised he finds this funny.


"Verily," the Lord said unto me, "lifteth 250 pounds on the bench press. Thine number of repetitions shall be eight."
"Lord," I replied, "this burden is too great, as I have injured my right wrist whilst doing curls."
"My son," the Lord replied, "place your burden unto me. I shall be your strength, your rock, your light and your pectorals and sundry arm muscles."
Obeying, I reclined upon the bench of pressing. My pipes quivered, my manboobs strained. "The bar riseth," I shouted. "The Lord hath lifted me up."
Then, my wrist gaveth and my burden crashed down upon me.
"Pussy," sayeth the Lord. "Thou art a Mary and a Mary thou shall remain."
I wept.

Its from the comments on this article about gyms for Christians. I love it! Full credit to whoever Sarcasto is.

In other news - we're off to Radiohead in about.... 3 hours. They are doing a gig Saturday night in Nimes, France, in an old Roman ampitheatre.
Photos to follow (of Radiohead, they don't let you take photos in gyms, not even the Christian kind)

Comments (0)